Thursday, November 17, 2005

Introduction

Welcome to The Amateurs Guide to Everything You Never Wanted to do or Know. The premise behind this project is to simply write about things I've done and describe them to you. Think of me as that annoying person who's always telling you about their holidays, or the most intimate details of their 'romantic' evening with some random stranger, only with less annoyance (hopefully). I like to think of this 'guide' like a tourist map of some exotic foreign city outlining all the best things to visit, the difference here being the lack of exotic location and possibly of fun and exciting things to see and do.

To give you an idea of what I plan to put forth for your reading (dis)pleasure, I give you the following list:
  • Making Coffee - From preparing the raw materials to what utensils to use.
  • Taking Fotos - From old skool cameras to mobile fones.
  • Reviews of cds - Broadway to the Hollywood Bowl
  • Movie Reviews - If I've seen it, I'll tell you about it.
  • Babies - What I know and What I don't
I'm not even going to come close to actually making believe I know much about anything I'm writing about. I'm merely a hobbyist, an amateur who likes to document a few things I find interesting and share it with people. You don't even have to know or like it. What you have to do is choose whether or not to read it. I leave that decision completely up to you. If you do choose to read and don't like what you see, please do not abuse me. If you happen to disagree with something I have written, please refrain from making abusive comments. These are my documentations of the way I performed something. It will not always be in line with other peoples thoughts and ideals.

Thankyou for taking the time to peruse my catelogue of randomness. I hope you enjoy yourself.

til next....
~Kits~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home